Theme to be defined
The fourth edition of ICIEMC is dedicated to … This is the specific challenge of our 2020 conference, and perspectives are sought from multidisciplinary fields.
The following Regular Tracks will be open for abstract and paper submission in 2020:
- Marketing Communications, Social Media, Public Relations, Advertising & Promotion
- Consumer Behaviour & Neurosciences
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Marketing
- Digital Transformation in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Tourism Marketing
- Marketing in Specific Industries
- Sustainable Marketing, Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection & Data Privacy
- Relationship Marketing, Sensory & Experiential Marketing
- Strategic Marketing & Value Creation
- Services Marketing & Customer Experience
- Teaching & Learning in Marketing
We also host Special Tracks on:
Publication opportunities will be available for best conference papers, and best papers awards will be given to Junior Researcher category and Senior Researcher category. Best Thesis Awards will be granted, too.
DATES & DEADLINES
Abstract submission (max 250 words): January 24, 2020
Abstract acceptance notification: February 3, 2020
Paper submission (Full Paper or Development Paper): March 20, 2020
Abstract Submissions must be performed by email to email to be defined, should include Title, Authors, Authors’ contact information, max. 250 words abstract and, compulsory, the Track (Regular or Special) where it is submitted to.
All abstracts received by the deadline will be sent a confirmation email. Authors that did not receive the confirmation in 3 days after the abstract has been submitted should contact organization.
We accept abstracts and papers in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Presentations at the conference will be in English or Portuguese/Spanish if requested. However, non-English presentations will be held in Special Parallel Sessions, duly identified as such.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE & REVIEW PROCESS
Our Scientific Committee is spread over three continents. All full papers will be double-blind reviewed.
All full papers will be included in Conference Proceedings, with ISBN. Selected papers may be published in the journals associated to our conference.
Universidade de Aveiro // ISCA
Aveiro – Portugal