CONFERENCE THEME: Technology and Human Capital: New Business and Competitiveness Models
The third edition of ICIEMC conference is dedicated to New Business Models and Competitive Advantages in the Era of Big Data: How to Integrate Global Ubiquitous Technology and Human Capital
October 17th, 2015. The Economist warns of the challenge raised by the ‘machines’ to knowledge workers. The “ability to advance the frontiers of knowledge” is no longer an exclusive privilege of highly paid professionals, they argue.
In this possible scenario, where technology is global and increasingly more ubiquitous, where the Internet of Things allows completely different possibilities, the question is: how should companies adapt their business models to integrate technological development while valuing human capital? This is the specific challenge of our 2016 conference, and perspectives are sought from multidisciplinary fields.
The following Regular Tracks will be open for paper submission:
- Marketing Communications, Social Media, Public Relations, Advertising & Promotion
- International and Cross-Cultural Marketing, Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
- Consumer Behavior
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Marketing
- Marketing in Specific Industries (e.g. sports, tourism, public and NGO’s)
- Sustainable Marketing, Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection
- Relationship Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Sensory & Experiential Marketing
- Marketing Strategy, Brand, Identity and Corporate Reputation
- Value Creation & Services Marketing
- Teaching & Learning in Marketing
We also host Special Tracks on:
- Consumer Behaviour
- Leadership and Motivation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Ethics in Business and Marketing
- Psychology in Business and Marketing
- Law and Management
- Territorial and City Marketing
- Luxury Marketing
- Workplace Innovation
Publication opportunities will be available for best conference papers, and best papers awards will be given to Junior Researcher category and Senior Researcher category. Best Thesis Awards will be granted, too.
DATES & DEADLINES
Abstract submission (max 250 words): January 25, 2016
Abstract acceptance notification: February 7, 2016
Paper submission (Full Paper or Development Paper): March 20, 2016
Abstract Submissions must be performed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, should include Title, Authors, Authors’ contact information, max. 250 words abstract and, compulsory, the Track (Regular or Special) where it is submitted to.
All abstracts received by the deadline will be sent a confirmation email. Authors that did not receive the confirmation in 3 days after the abstract has been submitted should contact organization.
We accept abstracts and papers in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Presentations at the conference will be in English or Portuguese/Spanish if requested. However, non-English presentations will be held in Special Parallel Sessions, duly identified as such.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE & REVIEW PROCESS
Our Scientific Committee is spread over three continents. All full papers will be double-blind reviewed.
All full papers will be included in Conference Proceedings, with ISBN. Selected papers may be published in the journals associated to our conference.
Quinta do Bom Nome, Estrada da Correia 53,
1500-210, Lisboa – Portugal