CONFERENCE THEME: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Marketing and Consumer Behavior: Creativity, Motivation and Art
Creative approaches, design and artistic perspectives, as well as talent management and inherent motivation for knowledge workers are catalysts for innovation and entrepreneurship and widely used in the marketing field. This year’s ICIEMC conference welcomes research in innovation, entrepreneurship, tourism, marketing and consumer behaviour, as well as creativity, motivation and art.
The following Regular Tracks will be open for paper submission:
Marketing Communications, Social Media, Public Relations, Advertising & Promotion
- International and Cross-Cultural Marketing, Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
- Consumer Behaviour
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Marketing
- Marketing in Specific Industries (e.g. sports, tourism, public and NGO’s)
- Sustainable Marketing, Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection
- Relationship Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Sensory & Experiential Marketing
- Marketing Strategy, Brand, Identity and Corporate Reputation
- Marketing and Innovation Research Methodologies
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- New Business Models
We also host Special Tracks on:
- Workplace Innovation and Social Inovation
- Design, Creativity and Art
- Talent Management and Motivation Research
Publication opportunities will be available for best conference papers, and best papers awards will be given to Junior Researcher category and Senior Researcher category. Business Cases will be gathered in a different track.
DATES & DEADLINES
Abstract submission (max 250 words): January 15, 2015
Abstract acceptance notification: January 30, 2015
Paper submission (Full Paper or Development Paper): March 1, 2015
Abstract Submissions must be performed by email to organization.ICIEMC@gmail.com , should include Title, Authors, Authors’ contact information, max. 250 words abstract and, compulsory, the Track where it is submitted to.
All abstracts received by the deadline will be sent a confirmation email. Authors that did not receive the confirmation in 3 days after the abstract has been submitted should contact organization.
We accept abstracts and papers in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Presentations at the conference will be in English or Portuguese/Spanish if requested. However, non-English presentations will be held in Special Parallel Sessions, duly identified as such.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE & REVIEW PROCESS
Our Scientific Committee is spread over three continents. All full papers will be double-blind reviewed.
All full papers will be included in Conference Proceedings, with ISBN. Selected papers may be published in the journals associated to our conference,
- Portuguese Journal of Marketing (RPM). Special Issue with selected papers from ICIEMC 2015 Conference
- Tourism Management Studies (TMS)
- International Journal of Technology Intelligence and Planning (IJTIP)
- International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising (IJIMA)
- International Journal of Market Research (IJMR)
IPAM – The Marketing School
Rua das Cardadeiras, 3800-125 Aveiro, Portugal
phone: +351 234 400 180