ICIEMC 2016 opens the possibility to run for a prize of Best Thesis in… (Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Strategy, Tourism, Technology).
Who may apply for the prize:
To be eligible, applicants must have defended their thesis (Master in Science or PhD) in 2015 or 2016 till theses’ submission deadline. Proof of defense will be requested for selected applicants for the prize.
How to participate:
* send an abstract of your thesis (500 – 1000 words), together with the title, author name, supervisor(s) name(s), degree, scientific area of the degree, institution that granted the degree and country to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of March 20, 2016.
How is the selection performed:
* a scientific committee is composed, with professors with teaching and research experience in the areas indicated in the call (Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Strategy, Tourism, Technology)
* between March 20 and March 31, the selection takes place, and each thesis is evaluated based on: originality, impact on professional practices, quality of writing, quality of scientific methodology and quality of scientific execution (20% for each of these criteria).
* finalists (3 for each category) are selected and invited to come to ICIEMC 2016 (no fee for conference entry).
* winners for each category are communicated during Gala Dinner (May 20, 2016)
For any doubts regarding the Call for Theses, please contact email@example.com.