Technology and Human Capital: New Business and Competitiveness Models
2016 conference is dedicated to New business models / competitive advantages in the era of big data: how to integrate global ubiquitous technology and human capital.
October 17th, 2015. The Economist warns of the challenge raised by the ‘machines’ to knowledge workers. The “ability to advance the frontiers of knowledge” is no longer an exclusive privilege of highly paid professionals, they argue.
In this possible scenario, where technology is global and increasingly more ubiquitous, where the Internet of Things allows completely different possibilities, the question is: how should companies adapt their business models to integrate technological development while valuing human capital? This is the specific challenge of our 2016 conference, and perspectives are sought from multidisciplinary fields.
The following Regular Tracks will be open for abstract and paper submission:
Marketing Communications, Social Media, Public Relations, Advertising & Promotion
- International and Cross-Cultural Marketing, Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
- Consumer Behaviour
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Marketing
- Marketing in Specific Industries (e.g. sports, tourism, public and NGO’s)
- Sustainable Marketing, Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection
- Relationship Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Sensory & Experiential Marketing
- Marketing Strategy, Brand, Identity and Corporate Reputation
- Value Creation & Services Marketing
- Teaching & Learning in Marketing
We also host Special Tracks on:
- Consumer Behaviour
- Leadership and Motivation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Ethics in Business and Marketing
- Psychology in Business and Marketing
- Law and Management
- Territorial and City Marketing
- Luxury Marketing
- Workplace Innovation
Publication opportunities will be available for best conference papers, and best papers awards will be given to Junior Researcher category and Senior Researcher category.
We open in January 2016 a specific call for theses, where best thesis per category is awarded and winner is invited to attend ICIEMC 2016 with no registration cost.