Projecting the Future, the Future Is Now!
The fourth edition of ICIEMC is dedicated to the reflection about the current changes and trends in key areas and the importance of these changes for the organizations and the consumers. From artificial intelligence to gamification or neurosciences, passing through other emerging technologies and their roles (e.g. wearables) or fintech companies, a lot is going on around us and is molding the future in ways we may not suspect now.
So, the 2020 edition of ICIEMC seeks multidisciplinary perspectives related to this dynamic environment and their possible impact in consumer behavior, innovation trends, finance and marketing
The following Regular Tracks will be open for abstract and paper submission in 2020:
- Marketing Communications, Social Media, Public Relations, Advertising & Promotion
- Consumer Behaviour & Neurosciences
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Marketing
- Digital Transformation in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Tourism Marketing
- Marketing in Specific Industries
- Sustainable Marketing, Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection & Data Privacy
- Relationship Marketing, Sensory & Experiential Marketing
- Strategic Marketing & Value Creation
- Services Marketing & Customer Experience
- Teaching & Learning in Marketing
We also host Special Tracks on:
- Transmedia Storytelling (Soraia Ferreira & João Miguel Lopes)
- Territorial and Tourism Marketing (Teresa Aragonez, Manuel Gouveia, Sandra Filipe)
- Gammification & Design Innovation (Rui Patrício & Francesco Zurlo)
- New Trends and Emerging Technologies (Anabela Mesquita & João Batista)
- International Business (António Carrizo & Cláudia Ribau)
- Neurosciences applied to consumer behavior (João Valente & Hugo de Almeida)
- Innovation and marketing in Higher Education Institutions (Carlos Melo Brito & Sara Santos)
Publication opportunities will be available for best conference papers, and best papers awards will be given to Junior Researcher category and Senior Researcher category. Best Thesis Awards will be granted, too.
DATES & DEADLINES
Abstract submission (max 250 words): January 10, 2020
Abstract acceptance notification: January 20, 2020
Paper submission (Full Paper or Development Paper): March 6, 2020
Paper acceptance notification: March 25, 2020
Camera-Ready Paper submission: April 10, 2020
Start of registration: March 26, 2020
Latest registration deadline for presenting authors (academics or students): April 17, 2020
Latest registration for Gala Dinner: April 17, 2020
Abstract Submissions must be performed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, should include Title, Authors, Authors’ contact information, max. 250 words abstract and, compulsory, the Track (Regular or Special) where it is submitted to.
All abstracts received by the deadline will be sent a confirmation email. Authors that did not receive the confirmation in 3 days after the abstract has been submitted should contact organization.
Paper Submissions must be performed on the CMT Platform. More details and the template on this page: http://iciemc.pt/paper-submission/submission-guidelines/.
We accept abstracts and papers in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Presentations at the conference will be in English or Portuguese/Spanish if requested. However, non-English presentations will be held in Special Parallel Sessions, duly identified as such.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE & REVIEW PROCESS
Our Scientific Committee is spread over three continents. All full papers will be double-blind reviewed.
All full papers will be included in Conference Proceedings, with ISBN. Selected papers may be published in the journals associated to our conference.
Universidade de Aveiro // ISCA
Aveiro – Portugal