- The abstract must have at maximum 250 words.
- It must contain the Title of the paper, authors, affiliation and email (the corresponding author must be identified with an asterisk *), abstract and 4 to 6 keywords.
- It must indicate the Track where it is submitted
- The submission must be done by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full paper submission
- Paper template: Download here –> ICIEMC-2020-Paper-Template-Blind-for-Paper-submission
- Paper guidelines
5.000 words for Full Paper, references included.
- Submission platform: ICIEMC CMT platform. Authors will need to create a new login and submit their paper according to Submission Guidelines. Please check our Submission Instructions to ensure your experience with the CMT Platform is as smooth as possible 🙂
Full paper review procedures
Full papers will be reviewed following a double blind refereeing process. The final decision is based on the following levels:
A – Accept without modifications
B – Accept with some changes
C – The paper doesn’t meet the standards for the conference